Transport - 2020
I International Conference18 June 2020 Moscow
Multimodal Transport - 2020 is a new international business platform where all key international trends in the field of multimodal transport, development prospects and directions of improving for the regulation of multimodal transport will be discussed.
- Heads of railway companies
- Heads of airlines and airports
- Heads of bus fleets
- Top management of international and Russian transport, transport and logistics companies, transport and shipping companies
- Directors of commerce, strategic development of transport companies
- Representatives of investment companies, leading banks and funds
- Representatives of insurance companies
- Representatives of leading companies in the field of IT solutions for multimodal transport
- Representatives of federal legislative and executive authorities
- Heads of regional development corporations
- Representatives of regional authorities in charge of transport infrastructure development
- Representatives of suppliers of equipment for transport hubs
- Heads and experts of design organizations
- Heads of industry associations
The event will take place at the following address: Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre, 31A/1 Leningradsky prospect, Moscow, Russia.
To register as conference participant, please submit an online registration form. An event manager will then contact you to specify the participation and payment terms.
The following forms of participation are available:
Delegate participation (access to all conference events, exhibition, coffee breaks and lunches)
Participation + presentation (presentation, access to all conference events, exhibition, coffee breaks and lunches)
Participation + exhibition stand (exhibition stand, access to all conference events, exhibition, coffee breaks and lunches)
Participation as a partner/sponsor (for detailed information about the partnership/sponsorship packages, please contact the Organizing committee).
Participation in the conference will help sustain and magnify your company’s reputation as an industry leader, draw global attention to your company’s products and services, get recognition among the drivers of the aviation industry and expose your organisation to new business opportunities worldwide.
For detailed information about the partnership/sponsorship packages, please contact the Organizing committee.
Conference dress codes are business formal, business professional and business casual.
Yes, the delegate substitution is possible.
Please inform the Organizing committee about the delegate substitution for the correct information to be entered in the list of participants.
Conference materials will be available at the registration stand. The photos and presentations will be available after the event in the programme section of your personal account.
A personal account will be available after you have registered online and completed payment.
Once the registration form is submitted, we make an agreement and issue an invoice.
Please note that the invoice must be paid before the event.
Attention! Only bank transfers are accepted.